A Seed to Seal Promise to you and your family.
Young Living has a seed to seal guarantee and promise. They abide by very strict guidelines to fulfill their promise to send pure products to your home.
- Their farms and partner farms abide by strict standards.
- They select the strongest seeds from strong thriving plants.
- They hand-weed and use their own oils on plants for pest control to avoid the use of toxic chemicals.
- They harvest at peak times to ensure quality oils.
- They distill on site without chemicals.
- They test every batch. If it doesn’t meet their standards because of weather conditions or for any other reason, they do not bottle it up.
All of these factors make a huge difference in quality and effectiveness.
Check out more about their Seed to Seal promise at www.seedtoseal.com
- Please dilute your oils.
- Do not put them in your eyes or ears.
- Follow directions on labels.
*Once you get your own starter kit, your sponsor or I will connect with you and go over safety tips and suggestions in more detail!
The solid labels have aromatic and topical directions on them.
1. Topically - Apply on your skin. Dilute with a carrier oil like coconut oil or grapeseed oil. They are quickly absorbed and effective.
2. Aromatically - Use in the diffuser or by inhaling from diffuser jewelry or just put some on your hands.
3. Internally -Young Living oils are safe to ingest. The labels that are white are from their vitality line and have dietary instructions on them.
* NOTE: Oils in the regular bottles are the same as the vitality bottles. For Example: Peppermint oil from the regular line and Peppermint oil from the vitality line have different labels (per FDA rules) but are the SAME OIL.