Why Young Living?
It is unfortunate that profit has taken priority over health. All too often, essential oils in the marketplace are diluted with solvents or chemicals. These synthetics and hybrids are not pure, nor are they natural. The essential oils we advocate are Young Living, they are the utmost, certified quality. We never advocate a product that may damage health or interfere with healing.
That said, essential oils have been used for thousands of years and have helped countless people to live healthier lives. It is with the spirit of education and sharing that we have compiled and summarized this information to present. Use good judgement as you add essential oils into your healthy lifestyle.
Experience! Quality! Lab Tested! Owns Farms! Transparent! Purity Tested! Large Variety! Seed to Seal! Stewards! Gives Back!
- Young Living has over 20 years of experience and is the world leader and pioneer in essential oil research and distillation process.
- Young Living quality goes beyond organic standards.
- Each back of oils is rigorously tested in-house for therapeutic viability and quality.
- Each batch of oils is also tested out of house by teams of scientists. They are also the only company that owns a mercury testing machine. It can detect the equivalent of one drop of mercury in an Olympic size swimming pool. Young Living will reject all oils containing a drop of mercury, while other companies buy, bottle and distribute those contaminated oils.
- Young Living owns co-op farms and partner farms that follow the same seed to seal standards.
- The public can visit any of the farms and participate in the planting, harvest or distillation process.
- Young Living is the ONLY Company to submit their oils to AIRASE for purity testing.
- With over 120 essential oils, including blends, Young Living has the greatest selection of oils available to support our bodies.
- Young Living has an unmatched Seed to Seal process to guarantee the purify and potency of every oil.
- The raw material remaining after distillation is composted to provide fertile and ready soil for future crops (not used in the oils to make them go further, like most other companies do).
- The Young Living Foundation currently runs several major projects worldwide, such as:
- Young Living Academy-Ecuador-More than 300 students and annual growth through school education.
- Rebuild Nebal-funding the rebuilding of homes, schools and villages from the 2015 earthquakes.
- Hope for Justice-US, UK, Norway, Cambodia-Eliminating human trafficking.
- Sole Hope-Uganda-Providing shoes for “jigger” ridden communities in Uganda.
- Healing Faith -Uganda-saving children and families from Malaria.
- African Hearts-providing shelter and education in Africa.